We are now open!
As of 01st June 2020, our clinic is back to helping you achieve your healthcare needs while adhering to our governments advice and taking precautionary measures.
If you wish to book in a telephone / online consultation our Consultants contact details can be found here.
Stay safe and we will see you soon.
You will be screened via email to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and consultants.
If you are a new patient please fill in our registration form.
For urgent advice or guidance please find our Consultant contact details here.
If you, or anyone in your household/family, had a cough or temperature in between booking your appointment and the day of your appointment, please telephone us to re-arrange it.
If you have symptoms in the last 2 weeks, PLEASE do let our team know at the time of booking and we will arrange a date safe for us all.
On arrival to the clinic, your temperature may be taken by a registered nurse.
On the day of your appointment, we urge you to comply to the following:
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
- We kindly request you to come in on your own. Incase you do need to bring in a chaparone / intepreter on the day please let our staff know while booking in the appointment.
- Maintain 2 meters distance while communicating with anyone in the clinic.
- Payment by card is highly recomended to ensure safety.
- If you suffer on any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be provided to all staff.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when you come in for your appointment.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times in clinic under strict guidelines.
- Deep cleaning of the clinic areas/room.
"A multi-disciplinary centre of excellence dedicated to helping you achieve your goals & aspirations.
Our promise is to always listen."
108 Harley Street – London Breast Clinic strongly support and welcome the recent recommendations led by the Bishop of Norwich in the independent inquiry of former breast surgeon Ian Paterson.
The government has published its independent inquiry report into the practice and behaviour of the breast surgeon Ian Paterson. He was jailed in April 2017 for unlawful wounding of 10 patients. The inquiry looked at both the practice of the individual, as well as the culture and processes that allowed this to happen over such a long period of time, and to so many patients. There are a series of recommendations made by the report, and all of these are welcomed.
The recommendations revolve around the importance of a culture of patient-centred excellence of care, clear written and verbal communications with patients, and transparency of decision-making within a cohesive multi-disciplinary team. These are all core values shared by everyone at 108 Harley Street – London Breast Clinic, which has been a leader in adopting such an approach over many years.
There are also recommendations about the governance and scope of practice of doctors working within the private sector. We would like to reassure all past and prospective patients that 108 Harley Street – London Breast Clinic has clear sight of the practice and ongoing appraisal of all its team members, and continues to offer the highest levels of safe and excellent care.