To Book Your Appointment
Appointment can be booked in for the same day but please make note that this is subject to availability of our consultants.
For your appointment please make sure to carry along with you your:
- GP referral letter
- Proof of address
- If you are insured, your authorisation code
- Embassy patients need to submit their Letter of Guarantee (LOG)
108 Harley Street London Breast Clinic has one of the most world renowned multi-disciplinary team of experts. To book in an appointment with our Breast surgeons, plastic surgeons, genetic consultants, you can get in touch with their secretaries on:
Tel: 0207 563 1234
If you wish to get your annual mammogram (or 3D digital mammogram), breast ultrasound, core biopsy – you can get in touch with our x-ray department:
Tel: 0207 563 1209
If you are a new patient you are required to fill in a Registration Form. You can either email the form to us on or you could bring it along with you at the time of your appointment.
If you are a doctor referring in a patient, you can fill in our online GP referral form.
With the current COVID-19 situation we have certain protocols put in place:
You will be screened via email to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and consultants.
If you are a new patient please fill in our registration form.
For urgent advice or guidance please find our Consultant contact details here.
If you, or anyone in your household/family, had a cough or temperature in between booking your appointment and the day of your appointment, please telephone us to re-arrange it.
If you have symptoms in the last 2 weeks, PLEASE do let our team know at the time of booking and we will arrange a date safe for us all.
On arrival to the clinic, your temperature may be taken by a registered nurse.
On the day of your appointment, we urge you to comply to the following:
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
- We kindly request you to come in on your own. Incase you do need to bring in a chaparone / intepreter on the day please let our staff know while booking in the appointment.
- Maintain 2 meters distance while communicating with anyone in the clinic.
- Payment by card is highly recomended to ensure safety.
- If you suffer on any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be provided to all staff.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when you come in for your appointment.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times in clinic under strict guidelines.
- Deep cleaning of the clinic areas/room.